Thursday, March 24, 2011

Guided to help those in need, at a bottling plant!

One doesn't often notice that during the kosher auditing we do,  we may be directly involved in world events. 

I just returned from a major bottling plant, providing pure spring water.

When I wondered out loud to the QA manager why the 5 gallon line was down, he matter-of-factly answered that the plant simply didn't have enough workers.  Where are they, I asked-- and he just as matter-of-factly told me that they have been put all on the 1.5 liter line, running around the clock to provide clean, pure water for the stricken Japanese market.

Radiation from the nuclear crisis and damage from the massive earthquake has polluted local water supplies, and this plant is filling the need. 

In the small way we partner with this company, we are helping them,  through our certification, create a quality production facility which can meet world-shaking needs. 

I'm glad I get to share my expertise with companies such as these.

No comments:

Post a Comment